Our attorneys are available for speaking engagements and writing opportunities and appreciate being able to share their experience and expertise.
If you are interested in having Mindi or Tom speak to your civic or professional organization, business or networking group, church, support group, or even present at your continuing education event, please call or email them directly to book them at no cost to your group. Some topics they have written and presented on include:
- What is estate planning anyway?
- Do you need a trust?
- Should you add your kids’ names to your assets in order to “make things easy”?
- How can you leverage your charitable gifts to go further and last longer?
- What should you consider as your disabled child approaches the age of majority?
- How can you avoid probate? Do you need to?
- Top 10 estate planning myths.
- What do we now? (Where we are now that estate taxes are no longer the “tail wagging the dog”)
- The importance of account and beneficiary designations in an estate plan
- Creditor and predator protection considerations in estate planning